TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute Police Chief John Plasse said he is taking responsibility for a murder suspect Mikey Reynolds escaping their police perimeter.
On Tuesday afternoon, Plasse held a press conference discussing the timeline of events.
He said he is taking full responsibility for the mistake his department made.
Click play on the video for the full press conference.
- VIDEO: Full press conference with Terre Haute Police Chief John Plasse
- Terre Haute airport holds press conference for fall airshow
- Honoring the Badge: Sheriff John Plasse
- Police Chief Plasse: Recent shots fired cases connected to drugs
- Terre Haute's mayor and Gary's mayor set to hold joint press conference in Indy
- "We have to be better than this..." Chief John Plasse on Mikey Reynolds escape
- THPD Chief Plasse shares words following Officer Pitts' death
- Shawn Keen selected as new Terre Haute Police Chief
- A group of kids share their special message to police with Chief Plasse
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial