VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local school district wants to hear from you in its search for a new superintendent.
Vigo County Schools unveiled a new survey on Thursday.
To take part in the survey, click here.
It will allow people to give their thoughts on characteristics the school board should consider in the search.
It's available to fill out until March 23rd.
Superintendent Danny Tanoos recently announced this would be his last year as the Vigo County School Corporation's Superintendent.
- Public input needed in VCSC superintendent search
- VCSC board hears concerns regarding superintendent search
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract
- Former VCSC Superintendent Danny Tanoos faces three felony bribery charges
- VCSC superintendent discusses the creation of new oversight committee
- VCSC holds community listening session
- An emotional Danny Tanoos announces his retirement as Superintendent of VCSC
- VCSC wants to know what you are looking for in a new superintendent
- VCSC: We should have a new superintendent by the end of the month
- $173,000 for the first year - potential contract revealed for new VCSC superintendent