TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County School Corporation Superintendent Rob Haworth will address the Terre Haute City Council on Thursday.
Haworth is expected to give a presentation on the proposed Vigo County School Corporation referendum.
The property tax referendum would help the corporation address the shortfall of more than $7 million it is dealing with.
School leaders say it would support school safety, student health and wellness, transportation, and teacher compensation.
- VCSC superintendent to address Terre Haute City Council on Thursday
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Public input needed in VCSC superintendent search
- VCSC board hears concerns regarding superintendent search
- Terre Haute City Council approves several new policy changes
- Rezoning eastside property discussed at Terre Haute City Council meeting
- Terre Haute City Council approves $93 million budget
- City council approves appropriations for Terre Haute Police Department
- Public Safety measures taken at Terre Haute City Council
- Terre Haute City Council waiting to decide on chicken ordinance