TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -You will have another chance on Thursday to weigh-in to the Vigo County School Corporation.
School officials want input from you on concerns and the future of schools.
Oct. 25 (Fayette Elementary, Ben Franklin Elementary and Fuqua Elementary)
Oct. 29 (Hoosier Prairie Elementary, Lost Creek Elementary and Meadows Elementary)
Nov. 6 (Ouabache (Wabash) Elementary, Riley Elementary and Rio Grande Elementary)
Nov. 13 (Terre Haute North, Terre Haute South and West Vigo High)
Nov. 15 (Otter Creek Middle School, Honey Creek Middle, Sarah Scott Middle and Woodrow Wilson Middle)
They're hosting a series of community meetings.
Thursday's meeting locations include Fayette, Franklin, and Fuqua Elementary Schools.
Meetings at each location start at 6:30 p.m.
Parents can attend any location...they do not have to go to their child's school.
- VCSC set to host third round of community meetings
- Final round of VCSC Community Meetings set for Wednesday
- Final round of VCSC Community Conversations postponed
- Next round of VCSC community meetings set to take place at the three high schools
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Poor attendance at first in series of VCSC community meetings
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Timeline of VCSC Strategic Plan announced, community meetings to follow as early as October
- Public had the chance to interact with school staff at VCSC community meetings
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract