VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Corporation plans to take another look at their headlice procedures.
News 10 spoke with Dr. Tom Balitewicz from the school corporation.
He told us they are looking for feedback from an expanded medical advisory board.
That board will be made up of parents, teachers, and community representatives.
The new procedure remains in place at this time.
Dr. Balitewicz said the group will meet soon to address the community's concerns.
- VCSC plans to take another look at head lice policy
- New Vigo County School Corporation policy will allow kids with lice to stay in the classroom
- Lice cases increase during Halloween season
- VCSC holds meeting to discuss strategic plan for the corporation
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Vigo County health officials say your child is not at higher risk of getting lice under new school policy
- '...a stronger future calls for action.' VCSC superintendent calls for change in school corporation policies
- "It was kind of a bombshell" Local parent reacts to new head lice procedure for Vigo County Schools
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- VCSC Board names Jackie Lower as president