News 10 has learned new details on plans to hold a set of school corporation community meetings in Vigo County.
Thursday leaders officially released those dates.
They will take place on the 17th and 24th in June and 8th and the 22nd in July.
These meetings come after Vigo County School Corporation leaders spoke on the district's budget shortfall.
They hope to get the public's input on how to move forward.
- VCSC Community Meetings Announced
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Timeline of VCSC Strategic Plan announced, community meetings to follow as early as October
- Final round of VCSC Community Meetings set for Wednesday
- Poor attendance at first in series of VCSC community meetings
- VCSC set to host third round of community meetings
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Final round of VCSC Community Conversations postponed
- Elkhart Community Schools makes the announcement and VCSC confirms, new superintendent revealed
- Public had the chance to interact with school staff at VCSC community meetings