NEW GOSHEN, Ind. (WTHI) - A utility work accident leads to a boil order for one Wabash Valley community.
A representative from Fayette Township Water told News 10 residents in New Goshen are under a boil order until further notice.
She said the crew doing the work his a main line causing the water issues.
- Utility work accident leads to boil order for Wabash Valley community
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Boil order for Montezuma, Indiana
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Crews responding to weather related accidents in the Wabash Valley