VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The United Way has partnered with Terre Haute Chevy for its annual Community Resource Drive.
The organizations are setting the bar high.
This year's goal is to get 10,000 families out of the poverty level.
Organizers have created a 'Choose Your Impact' website.
It allows donors to explore all of the ways the United Way is making an impact throughout the community.
Donors can earn chances to win cash based on their donor support.
A $10,000 grand prize is up for grabs.
- United Way to hold Community Resource Drive
- AARP hosted community resource fair
- Community reacts to new School Resource Officer
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Disability resource fair supports those in the community
- Opportunity Zone Workshop highlights resources for struggling communities
- United Methodist Village releases letter to community
- Mad Dog baseball team holds toy drive
- Local store holds canned food drive
- Texas Roadhouse holds back to school drive