TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There's a new strategic plan in place for the United Way of the Wabash Valley.
On Thursday, leaders gave you a chance to be a part of it.
The agency held an informational meeting.
It consisted of feedback the United Way received on new initiatives.
As part of the new plan, the United Way is trying to move away from fundraising.
- United Way holds meeting to discuss future plans
- VCSC holds meeting to discuss strategic plan for the corporation
- Vincennes holds comprehensive plan meeting
- City holds public meeting to discuss the future of Brittlebank Park
- School board discusses plan for future bus barn
- Vigo County Parks Department holds public meeting to discuss the master plan
- ISU holds public meeting to discuss tuition hike
- City council proposes change to future meetings
- Former Pfizer property discussed during redevelopment meeting
- Rauner: 'No private business' discussed at meeting