TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Employees at a local hospital are staying healthy.
They're stepping away from their desks and into healthier habits.
Wednesday was "Walking Day" at Union Health locations in the area.
Employees spent time walking in the morning and at lunchtime.
There was a mile-long walking route set-up.
It's part of an effort to promote physical activity.
- Union employees step away from their desks for a walk
- Annual walk recognizes baby steps never taken
- Indiana animal abuse bill set to head to governor's desk
- Animal cruelty penalties measure heads to Holcomb's desk
- Christmas walk
- Western Indiana Credit Union
- Video of little boy helping elderly woman struggling to walk up steps goes viral
- House passes Sunday alcohol sales bill, leaving one remaining hurdle before getting to governor’s desk
- Sunday alcohol sales bill makes it to Gov. Holcomb’s desk to be signed into law
- Union Hospital/Union Health officially make deal with Care Source