TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Union Hospital and Union Health Group say they're excited to have a deal in place with Care Source, the only health care provider available on the Health Care Exchange in Vigo County.
Both groups reached deals with Care Source last week.
This means if you have purchased Care Source insurance on healthcare.gov, you will have Union Hospital and Union Health Group in your network.
A Union Health executive told News 10 you'll start to see doctors within the Union Health Group added to the network as time goes on.
That process should wrap up in time for the plan to go into effect, which is slated for January 1st, 2018.
- Union Hospital/Union Health officially make deal with Care Source
- CareSource reaches agreement with Union Hospital
- New administration at Union Hospital - Clinton
- Union Hospital hosts Children's Classic Run
- Union Hospital shows off new surgical technology
- Union Health holds seminar about prescribing exercise
- Western Indiana Credit Union
- Union Hospital learns about new plan that addresses after care treatment, readmission
- State of the Union 2019
- Hospital Health Grades: Regional receives an A, Union receives a C