TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The American Red Cross has a call out for blood.
Donations are critically low and your help is needed.
The shortage is fueled by several factors, including the weather and the time of year.
On Wednesday, The Red Cross hosted a blood drive at Union Hospital.
The goal was to raise 25 units of blood.
To learn more about donating blood and future opportunities, click here.
- Union Hospital hosts American Red Cross Blood Drive, here's how you can still help
- ISU hosts Red Cross blood drive
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- Local church hosting blood drive
- American Red Cross reports the nationwide blood shortage continues
- American Red Cross offers special edition shirt for blood donations
- Vigo County YMCA holds blood drive to help Red Cross
- American Red Cross to hold blood drive at Indiana State University
- Community Spotlight: American Red Cross.
- Union Hospital hosts Children's Classic Run