TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - U.S. Senator Todd Young says changes need to be made on each level of government to ensure Hoosiers have a chance to beat drug addiction.
Young visited the Harsa Behavioral Center in Terre Haute on Friday morning.
He took a tour of the facility and then participated in a discussion about opioid treatment.
Young says there is great leadership in the community and he wants to find ways to help with funding.
He adds dealing with the drug crisis is a priority.
- U.S. Senator makes stop in Terre Haute, talks drug addiction
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Mobile classroom makes Terre Haute stop to talk financial empowerment
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Special guest makes a stop in Terre Haute, talks opioid crisis
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Peach Truck Tour makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Clydesdale horses make a stop in Terre Haute
- Blue Angels make stops at both Terre Haute hospitals
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school