TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - U.S. Senator Todd Young says changes need to be made on each level of government to ensure Hoosiers have a chance to beat drug addiction.
Young visited the Harsa Behavioral Center in Terre Haute on Friday morning.
He took a tour of the facility and then participated in a discussion about opioid treatment.
Young says there is great leadership in the community and he wants to find ways to help with funding.
He adds dealing with the drug crisis is a priority.
- U.S. Senator makes stop in Terre Haute, talks drug addiction
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Mobile classroom makes Terre Haute stop to talk financial empowerment
- Indiana's attorney general makes Terre Haute stop
- Sen. Braun talks healthcare during Terre Haute stop
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Special guest makes a stop in Terre Haute, talks opioid crisis
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Well-known illusionist makes a stop in Terre Haute