VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - U.S. Senator Mike Braun made a stop in the Wabash Valley on Tuesday.
Braun stopped by the 181st Intelligence Wing in Terre Haute.
It's a unit of the Air National Guard.
Braun received a tour of the facility.
He said he wanted to hear from people at the guard, saying what they do is important.
"The National Guard. The military in general...I believe it's the most important thing we do as a federal government," Braun said.
He is touring Indiana as part of his solutions tour.
- U.S. Senator makes stop at 181st Intelligence Wing
- Brigadier General retires at 181st intelligence wing
- High school students check out 181st Intelligence Wing
- Former 181st Intelligence Wing Commander earns promotion to Major General
- First Female Commander to lead 181st Intelligence Wing
- Airmen from the 181st return home after Hurricane Maira support
- U.S. Senator makes stop in Terre Haute, talks drug addiction
- U.S. Senator Todd Young makes Vigo County stop
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Youth leaders meet with Commander of 181st division at round table