TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Union Hospital welcomed a special guest on Thursday morning.
U.S. Congressman Larry Bucshon toured the hospital's Heart and Vascular Institute.
Before Congress, Bucshon was a physician and surgeon specializing in cardiothoracic surgery.
Bucshon says he's impressed with the top-notch facility and technology that the patients have available to them in Terre Haute.
He said health care is one of the most important issues our country is facing right now.
- U.S. Congressman tours Terre Haute hospital
- Indiana congressman tours Sullivan County brick business
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Peach Truck Tour makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- One person hospitalized after Terre Haute house fire
- Newborns at Terre Haute hospital receive special gift
- Crash Thursday morning in Terre Haute sends one to hospital