VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Work on U.S. 150 in Vigo County is slated to start Monday.
The roadway just south of New Goshen over Coal Creek will be closed starting June 3 for bridge deck overlay. According to the Indiana Department of Transportation, the road should reopen on July 20. In the meantime, Pennington Road and State Road 63 are the official detour.
White Construction Co., Inc. was awarded the $1.4 million contract.
Motorists can learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.
- U.S. 150 work slated to start on Monday
- Starbucks closing 150 underperforming stores in 2019
- Slick start to Monday morning
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday
- Leaf pickup to start Monday in Brazil
- Under Armour MyFitnessPal hack affects 150 million user accounts
- Supercharged hurricane threatens Florida with 150 mph winds
- Section of U.S. 150 set to close for bridge project
- Road work picks up on U.S. 41 starting Monday...here's what you can expect