MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information about efforts to save dozens of animals from a Martin County Puppy Mill.
Rescuers say horses left on the property were removed Sunday. They sent us several photos of the horses and they appear to be in rough shape.
News 10 first told you Friday about the nearly eighty animals living in filth.
Sadly, rescuers were too late for some of the animals. Three dogs have also died since they were taken from the property.
The Martin County Humane Society is still in desperate need of help. They’re accepting monetary donations and supplies and they attempt to nurse very sick dogs back to health.
- UPDATE: Horses removed from puppy mill property
- Volunteers continue to help dogs recovered from puppy mill
- Woman charged for Loogootee puppy mill faces 11 animal cruelty charges, all misdemeanors
- Martin County Humane Society starts accepting applications to adopt dogs rescued in puppy mill
- "My fear was what am I going to see? What condition are these dogs going to be in?" Dogs starting to recover after puppy mill raid
- Work continues along Hulman property
- Bridgeton Mill is going back in time
- Clydesdale horses make their way through Clinton
- Local puppy battling health issues could get surgery
- Puppy born with upside down paws undergoes surgery