TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A two-time NBA All-Star was in town for 10th Annual Men's Summit.
It includes a series of faith-based activities.
Terry Cummings is the special guest speaker.
"I always think when it comes to impressing upon people subtly and gently your belief, the one thing you have to do above all things, is do it out of love," Cummings said.
Activities start on Friday night.
There's a church service at Saint Home Church of God in Terre Haute.
Prayer happens at 7:00 p.m.
There's a brunch at 10:30 Saturday morning at the Charles E. Brown African American Cultural Center.
It is $10.
To learn more, click here.
- Two-time NBA All-Star guest of honor at 'Men's Summit'
- ISU guest speaker honors Jamal Khashoggi
- Fergie’s NBA All-Star Game national anthem confuses, amuses
- Bill Gates to guest star on 'The Big Bang Theory'
- Rotary Club hosts special guest
- Men honor Vietnam Veterans with war display
- Team LeBron edges Team Steph 148-145 in NBA All-Star Game
- ISU welcomes accomplished alum for guest lecture
- Vincennes school receives Four Star honors by state
- Three Wabash valley schools honored with Four Star status