TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute Police report two men are wanted in connection to a theft that happened at the Ohio Building on Monday.
Officials report two men walked into the Ohio Building around 2:30 p.m.
After about 15 minutes they asked for job applications. The victim told police he was getting the person in charge of the applications, but the two suspects were gone before he got back.
THPD reports an undisclosed amount of money was stolen.
The suspects are described as African American, one is about 6’2” and the other about 5’8” both with short hair.
The business has provided a $500 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call Terre Haute Police at 812-238-1661.
- Two suspects wanted in connection to theft at the Ohio Building
- Crime Stoppers: Two suspects wanted in connection to a credit card theft
- Crime Stoppers: Two suspects wanted in connection to thefts, burglaries at Futurex Industries
- VCSO: Suspect wanted in connection to a Thanksgiving Day stabbing
- Crime Stoppers: Two suspects wanted in credit card theft
- Police identify suspects wanted in West Terre Haute IGA theft
- Parke County Sheriff's office has detained suspect in connection to ISP gun theft
- Police looking for suspect in theft case
- Suspect wanted in connection to armed robbery at Terre Haute Subway
- Crime Stoppers: Suspect wanted for theft and escape from lawful detention