VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two people have been arrested after a crash in Vermillion County.
It happened at the intersection of State Road 63 and State Road 163.
That's near Clinton.
Police say 19-year-old Lexus Shuppert was traveling north on 63 when she ran a red light.
Police say Shuppert hit a WalMart semi.
No injuries were reported.
Police arrested Shuppert from driving under the influence of a controlled substance.
A passenger in her car, Blake Kimbrough was also arrested.
He was wanted out of Michigan for possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
- Two people arrested after crash near Clinton
- Car crashes into Clinton IGA
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Man Arrested for Theft in Clinton Home
- 38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe
- Organization honors Clinton veterans
- Clinton woman arrested after accident on State Road 32
- Man arrested in Clinton for an 18-year-old warrant
- Two people die in Sunday afternoon crash
- 3 people hit after crash during parade