TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- 19-year-old Maizie Rogers and 20-year-old Dyllon Ware appeared in court Monday morning for their initial hearing on a recent drug and firearm bust.
The suspects face 18 drug-related charges.
Police found marijuana, cocaine, xanax-laced gummies, and guns in a Terre Haute home linked to both of the teenage suspects.
During the hearing, Ware requested a private attorney and was given a bond of 75,000 with no 10%.
The hearing was slightly different for Ms. Rogers, who had a witness speak on her behalf to try and reduce her 75,000 bond.
Her aunt, Susan Roshel, asked the presiding judge to allow Maizie to live with her on restrictions until the next hearing.
There has not been an official decision on her request.
Both suspects have been ordered to not have contact with any other defendant in the case at this time.
The case is still on-going and active.
- Two out of four suspects involved in a drug bust appear for their initial hearing
- 2 arrested after traffic stop turns drug bust
- Suspect in Noblesville West Middle School shooting makes initial court appearance
- Hearing for Mattoon High School shooting suspect rescheduled
- Police find over two pounds of meth, other drugs, and guns during bust
- Burglary suspect dies in police-involved shooting in Indiana
- Police identify suspect involved in three-hour Terre Haute standoff
- Police search for suspects involved in Terre Haute theft ring
- Shahadey garnishment hearing delayed
- Woman involved in deadly child neglect case waits to hear how her sentence will be served