VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two local colleges are receiving high marks from an annual report.
The information was just released early Monday.
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology once again leads U.S. News and World Report's best colleges rankings.
That's for America's top engineering school that's focused on bachelor's and master's-level education.
This marks the 20th consecutive year that Rose-Hulman has ranked tops for undergraduate engineering.
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College also has reason to be proud.
It ranked #21 among the best regional colleges in the Midwest.
The college also shows up in the best value category.
This year's rankings included reviews of more than 1,000 schools.
- Two local colleges receive high rankings
- Local college receives recognition as sustainable campus
- Local college ranks number one in the state
- Rose-Hulman ranks high on Princeton list
- Vincennes University Ranked 6th for college education for military students
- Local high school gets funding for its Early College Program
- Local hospital receives national recognition
- Local college is tops again!!
- Study: Purdue ranks high in international student enrollment
- Indiana ranks high in hazardous dams that need improvements