TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two judges were remembered Thursday afternoon during a special ceremony.
Magistrate Judge Denise LaRue and District Judge Larry McKinney served the division of the Southern District of Indiana with distinction.
Family, former staff, and active and senior judges attended the service.
Judge McKinney was also instrumental in establishing the federal courthouse on Ohio Street in Terre Haute.
The Terre Haute Bar Association hosted the event.
Both judges died last year.
- Two judges honored at a special ceremony
- Local police and firefighters honors fallen heroes with special ceremony.
- Brick placement ceremony honors local veterans
- Tradition sparks excitement at Indiana Special Olympics opening ceremony
- Local vets honored with special picnic
- Tattoo shop honors Garrett Sands with special designs
- George Rogers Clark Memorial Quarter launch ceremony
- Brazil housing center holds Pearl Harbor ceremony
- Local law firm holds memorial ceremony
- Clay County holds flag raising ceremony