PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two Wabash Valley natives were hurt in a Putnam County crash.
It happened just before 2:00 Wednesday afternoon on U.S. 40 near County Road 325 West.
Police say 21-year-old Vincennes resident Tyler Peters and his passenger 20-year-old Terre Haute resident Kenneth Smothers were going west on 40.
That is when officials say a tire may have blown, causing a trailer with a lawn mower loaded on board to weave.
That led to the truck Peters was driving to roll-over.
Both Peters and Smothers were taken to Regional Hospital.
Police say Peters suffered from an arm injury and contusions while Smothers had a leg injury.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash
- One person dead after Putnam County crash
- One killed in Putnam County crash
- Putnam County firefighter dies in out of area crash
- Services set for Putnam County man killed in I-70 crash
- Putnam County death being investigated as homicide
- Putnam County man arrested after alleged two county police chase
- One hurt in eastern Vigo County crash
- One person hurt in Vermillion County crash
- Two people hurt in Vigo County crash