CLAY COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A death investigation is underway in Clay County, Illinois.
The investigation started on Wednesday at a home in Lousiville.
After receiving a 9-1-1 call, police responded to the home to find 59-year-old Ann VanDyke and 61-year-old Mark Lane dead inside.
The Illinois State Police have taken over the investigation.
Officials with the State's Attorney's Office said in a release they don't have any information about possible suspects or if any other parties were involved.
The cause of death for the two hasn't been released at this time.
- Two found dead inside Clay County, Illinois home, investigation underway
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Clark County Fair underway in Illinois
- Three people are dead, homicide investigation underway in Greene County
- Authorities investigating infant death in Clay County
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- Wildlife officials in Illinois investigating after discovering five dead pelicans
- Around 150 guns, other stolen items found in Clay County home
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted