KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information involving a southern Indiana fire that killed two people Tuesday morning.
According to the Knox County Coroner, two bodies were removed from a home near Wheatland around 2:00 Tuesday morning.
They are identified as Mary Louise Wallace 72 year old & her son Daniel "Danny Wallace 45 years old.
A cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Two die in early morning Knox County fire
- Three family members die in early morning fire
- Knox County Election Results
- Knox County begins early voting but expects low turnout
- One woman dead after Knox County fire
- Home damaged by early morning fire
- Home destroyed by early morning fire
- Firefighters called to early morning shed fire
- Early morning fire hits local business
- UPDATE: Early Friday morning fire ruled arson