LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Two Linton residents are facing arson charges after an early August house fire.
It happened back on August 4.
After putting the fire out, the Linton Fire Department said they requested an arson investigation from the State Fire Marshal's Office.
That investigation led them to arrest 42-year-old Jeremy Ferree and 40-year-old Crystal Ferree.
Jeremy was charged with four total counts of arson and Crystal is facing two total counts of arson.
- Two charged in connection to Linton arson
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- Man charged with arson in Knox County
- Edgar County woman arrested on arson charges
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- UPDATE Missing Linton man located
- Officials looking for suspect vehicle in connection to U-Haul arson
- Trial date set for man arrested in connection to five arsons
- Two juveniles charged with arson after Washington, Ind. house fire
- Police charge man with arson for 17th and Eagle fire