SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Sullivan County have made two arrests in connection to a homicide investigation.
On Tuesday police conducted a search at a home in eastern Sullivan County.
Wilson is facing a murder charge and Huffines was charged with conspiracy to commit murder, and aiding, inducing, or causing an offense of murder.
Police have not identified the victim, pending a preliminary identification.
This story is still developing. We will bring you updates as soon as they become available.
- Two charged in connection to Sullivan County murder
- Juvenile detained in connection with Sullivan County school threats
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan County Election Results
- Vigo County woman charged with attempted murder in connection to Liberty Avenue stabbing
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Sullivan County under Travel Advisory
- Sullivan County exploring jail options