BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State Police arrested two on Tuesday evening on multiple drug charges.
ISP reports that after community tips, they served a search warrant at 605 North Columbia Street in Brazil.
During their search they located methamphetamine, marijuana, Vicodin, Xanax and U.S Currency.
Gary L. King II, 37 of Brazil, was arrested and facing charges of dealing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, unlawful possession of hypodermic syringe and maintaining a common nuisance.
Rebecca L. Pefley, 19 of Brazil, was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Both were taken to the Clay County Jail.
- Two arrested on drug charges after search in Brazil
- Brazil man arrested for fatal 70 crash has a history of driving violations and drug charges
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Brazil expands economic district
- Brazil eyesore demolished
- Police search for suspect in Brazil car theft
- Police search for missing 16-year-old Brazil girl
- Brazil man arrested after synthetic marijuana, money and firearms found during search warrant