HENDRICKS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Two men are out on bond after Indiana State Police seized millions of dollars worth of drugs during a traffic stop.
Danny Littrell and Brandon Pierson, both 27-years-old out of Indianapolis, were pulled over for following too closely on I-70 in Hendricks County.
After searching the vehicle, troopers found nearly 250 pounds of marijuana, and 50,000 vape cartridges filled with THC.
Police say the total street value was estimated at $3.5 million.
- Two arrested on I-70, accused of having millions of dollars worth of marijuana and THC vape cartridges
- Police find nearly $1 million worth of pot during I-70 traffic stop
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- Several vehicles involved in I-70 Crash
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Road work to start on I-70
- Stolen Picasso painting worth $28 million recovered after 20 years