PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Parke County have arrested two people in connection to car break-ins.
Authorities say they responded to an address in Montezuma where someone reported to men breaking into vehicles.
Police arrested 18-year-old Andrew Haynes, charging him with theft.
They also took a juvenile into custody, but because of his age, his identity is not being released.
- Two arrested for Parke County car break-ins
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Three people arrested in connection with at least 10 Parke County break-ins
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Pair allegedly parked their car inside victim's garage while breaking into a Sullivan County home
- One adult, two minors arrested for series of Vigo County car break-ins
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit
- One arrested for OVWI after accident in Parke County
- Four arrested on drug charges in Parke County
- Two arrested after chase ends in Parke County