Two people were arrested in Vermillion County, Indiana after police say a driver offered to pay off police to let them go free.
Sunday night Kegan Benskin and Maddison Willis were pulled over for speeding according to the Vermillion County Sheriff's Office.
Benskin told the officer they were just "blunt cruising", however officers found much more during a search of the vehicle.
- 100 vape cartridges containing THC
- 20 grams of marijuana and paraphernalia
- $10,000 in cash
In fact, Benskin reportedly offered $10,000 if the officer would to turn off his lights and let the two leave.
Both were taken to jail but Willis is out on bond Benskin remains behind bars.
- Two arrested for "Blunt Cruising"
- Sex Offender Arrested
- Arrest made after police standoff
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Woman arrested for kicking deputy
- Man arrested for choking woman
- Barricaded subject arrested without incident
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Visitor Arrest at Putnamville Correctional Facility
- Two people arrested after crash near Clinton