VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A short foot chase ended with two arrests on Wednesday morning.
Police said they received a phone call about a suspicious person near Cobblestone Crossing.
That's in southern Vigo County.
While there, police found Lyndon Yocum.
However, Yocum allegedly ran...dropping a bag.
Police say that bag contained a gun, counterfeit money, marijuana, and paraphernalia.
Yocum is now facing a number of charges, including criminal trespass, resisting law enforcement, and several drug-related charges.
Megan Coleman was also arrested during the incident.
She's charged with criminal trespass, along with dealing and possession of marijuana.
Both are in the Vigo County Jail.
- Two arrested after Cobblestone Crossing foot chase, gun, counterfeit money, and drugs allegedly found
- Washington businesses report receiving counterfeit money
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Counterfeit money lands two women behind bars in Vermillion County
- Daviess County man arrested after allegedly pulling gun on Walmart employees
- Four arrests made after police say they found drugs, guns, and a ballistic vest in Sullivan County search
- 2 arrested after multi-county chase
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase
- Joint operation in Clark County ends with two arrests; drugs and money seized
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire