WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - The towns of Merom and Montezuma will receive new trails.
It's all thanks to the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Fund.
Both are receiving $150,000.
The project includes building an asphalt trail, campsites, and additional parking.
DNR administrators grant the funds.
The next round of grants will be in two to three years.
- Two Wabash Valley towns receive DNR grants
- Wabash Valley town hopes for DNR grant to improve river experience
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status
- Communities across the Wabash Valley receiving federal money for town improvements
- 9 non-profits receive grant money from Wabash Valley Comm. Foundation
- Wabash Valley airport seeks grant money for runway project
- Groups awarded grant money through Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- YMCA's of the Wabash Valley receive a big honor