WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - The towns of Merom and Montezuma will receive new trails.
It's all thanks to the Wabash River Heritage Corridor Fund.
Both are receiving $150,000.
The project includes building an asphalt trail, campsites, and additional parking.
DNR administrators grant the funds.
The next round of grants will be in two to three years.
- Two Wabash Valley towns receive DNR grants
- Wabash Valley town hopes for DNR grant to improve river experience
- Several Wabash Valley fire departments receive grants
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Rural, volunteer fire departments receive grants administered by DNR Forestry
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status
- Two Wabash Valley schools receive STEM certification
- DNR receives award for Narrow Lake Project
- Communities across the Wabash Valley receiving federal money for town improvements