TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute woman is celebrating triple digits...plus 10.
The folks at Westminster Village celebrated 110 years for a resident of theirs named Louise.
She was born and raised in Terre Haute.
She went to work right after graduating high school.
She worked in the same place for 48-years before retirement.
Also celebrating a birthday is Rosella Parks.
Rosella turned 100 on Thursday.
She's from Centerpoint and served as the town's postmaster.
She has three children, five grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and two great-great grandchildren.
- Two Wabash Valley residents celebrate triple-digit birthdays
- Baesler's birthday celebrations
- Wabash Valley kids celebrate school choice
- Students celebrate Frankenstein's 200th birthday
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Wabash valley resident raises money for veterans memorial
- Friendly competition will help feed Wabash Valley residents in need
- Church clears medical debt for over 3,000 Wabash Valley residents
- Celebrating Independence: Fireworks date and times in the Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration