TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two people from Terre Haute are facing federal drug charges after a month-long investigation.
Police arrested Nicole Westenhaver and Jason Rector.
Westenhaver faces charges of dealing in meth.
Court records say she was on probation because of a previous arrest.
The Vigo County Drug Task Force said they found the evidence of drug deals in her home.
Detectives said they found text messages between Rector and Westenhaver.
Court records show that Rector traveled to Arizona to get meth.
Police arrested Rector during a traffic stop in Clark County, Illinois.
He faces charges of conspiracy to deal in meth.
- Two Terre Haute residents face federal drug charges
- Terre Haute couple arrested for federal and state drug charges
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer faces federal charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute federal inmate sentenced for assaulting correctional officer
- Inmate death at Terre Haute Federal Prison investigated a homicide