TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two bridges that span Thompson Ditch will be closed later this month.
The Vigo County Engineer's Office announced the projects at Tuesday morning's meeting.
The bridge on Poplar Street will close on August 20th.
That closure should last about two months.
They also plan to close the bridge over Wallace Avenue on August 13th.
That bridge could be closed through the end of the year.
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Terre Haute road closed until Monday
- Terre Haute road to close on Wednesday
- Traffic set to shift in State Road 46 bridge project
- Section of U.S. 150 set to close for bridge project
- One of two Terre Haute bridges closed ahead of construction project
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Road Paving Projects: Present and Future