TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two bridges that span Thompson Ditch will be closed later this month.
The Vigo County Engineer's Office announced the projects at Tuesday morning's meeting.
The bridge on Poplar Street will close on August 20th.
That closure should last about two months.
They also plan to close the bridge over Wallace Avenue on August 13th.
That bridge could be closed through the end of the year.
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- One of two Terre Haute bridges closed ahead of construction project
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Children's Museum set to close for deep cleaning
- Section of busy Terre Haute road set for closure
- Crews set to start work on major Terre Haute road, closing it until summer
- Busy Terre Haute road set to fully close for part of Saturday
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge