CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Two Clark County, Illinois communities are working to set a world record.
Casey and Marshall unveiled their attempts at the world's largest gavel, golf club, and swizzle spoon on Tuesday.
It is part of a county-wide tourism push.
They measured the items during a public ceremony.
Last year, the gavel was placed in Marshall. They say this year, they are hoping to set the record.
Casey is aiming to set the record for the world's largest swizzle spoon and golf club.
- Two Clark County towns attempt world record for largest items
- Happiness Bag goes for Guinness World Record attempt
- The world's largest plane just flew for the first time
- Casey, Illinois adds six more world's largest attractions
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Clark County will have a new sheriff
- Clark County Fair underway in Illinois
- Clark county family welcomes home quadruplets
- Clark County set to celebrate 200th birthday
- Driver killed in Clark County accident