PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Families looking to start a holiday tradition can head to Turkey Run State Park.
This year is the first Festival of the Lights.
The event kicks off this weekend and features displays from 21 different groups.
It's open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through December 17th.
You can visit from 6:00 through 9:00 p.m.
There is a $5 fee per car.
- Turkey Run State Park ready to turn on the Christmas lights
- Turkey Run State Park improving trail with $10,000 grant
- Turkey Run State Park hosts New Years hike
- Turn on your radio and enjoy local Christmas light display
- Goodbye Rockville and Turkey Run, hello Parke Heritage
- Let there be light! Christmas in the Park kicks off
- Light Your Way Christmas Parade
- Experts: Check lights before storing Christmas decorations
- Holiday cheer lights up Deming Park
- Christmas trees after Christmas