TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A recovery home in Terre Haute is looking to expand.
That's in hopes to help more people.
There was a fundraiser at the Vigo County Courthouse on Friday for the Truman House.
The Truman House is a home for men recovering from addiction.
The organization is self-sufficient, so it relies on donations and other to help get by.
All of the money raised will go into buying the organization's third house.
If you missed Friday's fundraiser, you can donate online by clicking here.
- Truman House holds Friday fundraiser at the Vigo County Courthouse
- HVAC Issues close Vigo County Courthouse Early
- Vigo County courthouse murals reflect 200 years of county history
- Moms Demand Action urges change outside Vigo County Courthouse
- Banner drops for CODA at Vigo County Courthouse
- Vigo County leaders hold mock election
- Sullivan community holds fundraiser for victims of fatal house fire
- The Truman Center hopes to offer jail time alternative
- Parke County Courthouse reno to wrap soon
- Parke County Courthouse construction wraps up