TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One local trucking company has a new home.
News 10 stopped by PJ Trucking's new location.
The business held a ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday.
The company is now located on 3rd Parkway in Terre Haute.
That's just south of Sony DADC.
Owner Perley Davenport told News 10 the company's former location in West Terre Haute just wasn't big enough.
PJ Trucking has been open since 1986.
- Trucking company holds ribbon cutting for new location
- What is Ribbon Lightning
- City leaders cut the ribbon on a new hotel
- Leaders gather to cut the ribbon on 12-Points store
- Official cut the ribbon on new VA Clinic
- Local business celebrates new facility through Chamber ribbon cutting
- Military Museum prepares new facility for ribbon cutting
- Crews battle fire at Brazil trucking company
- The ribbon is cut on a new boat dock at Fairbanks Park
- Local YMCA locations set to hold Healthy Kids Day