CASEY, Ill. (WTHI) -- Trout season has officially started in Illinois.
Casey park pond is one of 58 locations open to trout fishing this season.
Casey park pond was just added to the list this year.
The Illinois Department of natural resources stocked more than 80,000 rainbow trout for the spring season.
Anglers must have an inland trout stamp, unless they are under age 16, blind or disabled, or are on leave from active duty in the armed forces.
- Trout season has begun!
- Allergy season checklist
- Cicada Season Begins
- Farmers say late season snow could delay planting season
- Ladybug season in full force
- Strawberry season is almost here
- Coyote season just getting started
- Community garden opens for season
- Lice cases increase during Halloween season
- Hurricane season increases prices of local groceries