VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has been selected for a murder trial in Terre Haute.
The suspect is Buddy Ellinger Junior.
Police say Ellinger killed Thomas Fuller the Third in 2016. That's after police found Fuller shot to death at the Greenwood Manor Apartments.
Ellinger was arrested during a police stand-off in August 2016. The stand-off with the Terre Haute Police Department's Special Response Team lasted several hours.
A jury was seated by Monday afternoon. We're told this trial is expected to last through Friday.
Monday morning in court our News 10 crew noticed Ellinger showed no emotion. That was as the State listed off several people that plan to testify this week.
News 10 will be in the courtroom for Ellinger's trial. We’ll keep you updated what happens inside the courtroom.
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Terre Haute Police investigate shots fired case
- Terre Haute woman makes plea agreement in connection to murder case
- Jury to hear Bryan Robertson's Case
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case