VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A federal trial for a man who police say was behind a bomb scare, has been postponed once again.
Justin Vangilder of West Terre Haute was set for trial this week. That has been moved to February.
Vangilder faces charges of illegally possessing weapons and ammunition.
The FBI found explosive-making materials in his home in April.
In 2014 Vangilder was convicted of having an unregistered explosive device in southern Illinois.
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare
- Man accused in 2017 West Terre Haute bomb scare has trial pushed back
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- West Terre Haute man receives prison time for bomb scare
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Florida man charged after weeklong bomb-package scare
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge