GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A trial has been pushed back for a Greene County man who is accused of having sexual relations with two minors.
According to court documents 18-year-old Taylor Weddle admitted that he ‘messed up.’
Police say the incidents involved two juveniles. Court records show Weddle faces two counts of child molesting.
Documents say he'll be back in court next week.
- Trial moved for Greene County 18-year-old accused of child molesting
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Trial for man arrested for child molesting pushed to December
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- UPDATE: Greene County man faces child molestation charges turns himself in
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting