TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - All signs are pointing to a Vigo County man standing trial later this month on murder charges.
The judge presiding over the case of Buddy Ellinger Jr. has summoned 75 prospective jurors for the case.
The trial date of January 29th was confirmed by both sides.
The charges stem from the death of Thomas Fuller III.
He was murdered in June at the Greenwood Manor Apartments.
Police eventually tracked down Ellinger to a home on Barbour Avenue where Ellinger allegedly had a standoff with the officers.
- Trial for Terre Haute man accused of murder looks to begin later this month
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Man accused in 2017 West Terre Haute bomb scare has trial pushed back
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting 13-year-old