VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A suspect in connection to a 2016 murder in Terre Haute is set to go to trial Monday.
We were told by the court Friday morning that Buddy Ellinger, Jr. will begin his trial next week.
You'll remember that Ellinger was arrested during a stand-off with police. He was named a suspect in-connection with a homicide.
Police found Thomas Fuller III shot to death at Greenwood Manor Apartments.
News 10 plans to be in the courtroom for Ellinger's trial starting Monday until the jury reaches a verdict.
- Trial for 2016 murder suspect starting Monday in Vigo County
- Suspect in attempted murder case brought to Vigo County
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Verdict reached in murder trial
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Crime Stoppers: Vigo County car theft suspects
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- Vigo County man files for plea right before jury trial