VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man connected to a recent shooting in Terre Haute now has a trial date.
Shawn Bass is accused of shooting a juvenile in the back of the head in October.
He's now set for trial in March.
Police say the juvenile was shot while driving near 6th Street and Maple Avenue. That caused him to crash into Ouabache Elementary School.
- Trial date set for man arrested for October shooting in Terre Haute
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Terre Haute man that admitted to touching a six-year-old has trial date set
- Suspect arrested in connection with October shooting in Terre Haute
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- New trial date for man arrested on murder charge