TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge has set a trial date for a man accused of murder in Terre Haute.
Clarence Bell, Jr. was in court on Monday morning.
His trial is set for April 15th, 2019.
Police accused him of shooting and killing Ray Rose in September.
It happened on 18th and Wabash Avenue.
Bell, Jr. is facing charges of murder and obstruction of justice.
He'll be back in court for a bond reduction hearing in November.
The judge set a pretrial date for March 25th.
- Trial date set for man accused of 18th and Wabash murder
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- New trial date for man arrested on murder charge
- Man accused of killing volunteer firefighter in crash has trial date set
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date
- Man accused of murdering Anita Oswald has trial date pushed back
- Judge sets new trial date for woman charged in Matt Luecking's murder