VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has learned a federal judge has set a trial date for the lawsuit involving the Vigo County Jail.
It's happening on April 15th of next year at the federal courthouse in Terre Haute.
An inmate filed the lawsuit, citing poor conditions at the jail.
LINK | COURT DOCUMENTS
The lawsuit names several Vigo County leaders.
We will continue to follow this developing story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Trial date set for a federal lawsuit involving the Vigo County Jail
- Both parties involved in federal lawsuit against Vigo County Jail to meet on Monday
- Vigo County leaders set to meet with a federal judge over jail lawsuit
- Vigo County gets extension in jail lawsuit
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Trial date set for Vigo County man accused of child molestation
- Vigo County Council approves more jail staffing to address federal lawsuit
- Motion filed to add ACLU to Vigo County Jail lawsuit